VIVOOD was conceived under the premise of landscape integration and respect for the environment. A design and architectural challenge based on producing modular structures that would subtly fit the hotel into the mountainous terrain.
1. SILENCE AND RELAXATION
2. PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE LANDSCAPE
3. ADAPTATION TO THE TERRAIN
4. CONSERVATION AND RESTORATION OF THE ENVIRONMENT
5. MAXIMUM PRIVACY AND INTIMACY
6. PLOT OF LAND IN A NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
7. FOCUSED ON PERCEPTUAL LUXURY
8. CUT OFF TO ROAD TRAFFIC
9. ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE FOUNDATION
10. FREE OF LIGHT POLLUTION
We have a multidisciplinary team that specialises in the design of Landscape Hotels. Architects, designers, experts in management, marketing, communication and administration with experience in the hotel and tourism sector. From conceptualisation to project development and integral management, we are in charge of managing the hotel from top to bottom.